We endeavour to keep all information contained in Snow Valley Ski Resort (SSV) Web site up to date. However, prices, listings, articles and other information are subject to change and are for information purposes only. SSV assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions noted on this Web site. Please verify all information via email or by telephone.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks of the SSV, including the "look" and "feel" of the Site, www.snowvalley.com colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements. Any use of www.snowvalley.com's trademarks are strictly prohibited without the express permission from the SSV. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to 3rd Party Web Sites
This Web site contains hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than SSV. SSV does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. SSV's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
Limitation of Liability
Neither SSV nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Season Pass Refund Policy
- All pass applications include a non-refundable administration fee of $25.
- Refunds or credits may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation.
- Refunds/credits for medical reasons shall be supported by a doctor's certificate.
- Refunds/credits for relocation shall be supported by a letter from an employer outlining details of the transfer of employment location.
- Refunds or credits will be based on the purchase price of the pass, less the $25 non-refundable administration fee.
- All refunds/credits will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Gift Card Account"
- Before January 1, 2016 all Pass Products shall be pro-rated at the Snow Valley Resorts Daily Ticket Price multiplied by the number of days that Snow Valley Resorts has been open, this total is then subtracted from amount that was paid for the pass - this difference (if positive) is refunded. Should a negative balance result, then the pass will be deemed as have been fully utilized, and no refund/credit will be issued.
- Unless a written request for a refund is received by Snow Valley Resorts before January 1, 2015 no refund/credit will be provided.
- After January 1, 2016 Snow Valley Resorts will not provide a refund/credit for any Seasons Pass Product for any reason
Please feel free to Contact our Webmaster if you have any technical questions or comments regarding this Web site.