Opening this Weekend??
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Well Mother Nature isn't playing very nice with us these
days! Our planned opening of this Saturday for skiing &
snowboarding is still up in the air. If we are unable to get the
lifts in operation, the office will still be open to process passes and
The forecast looks brighter towards the end of the week and the snowmakers should be back to what they do best. We can't make any concrete decisions just yet, one way or another. Before to keep checking back here for the most up to-date forecast, as well as our snow report.
Bookmark our webcam page and check often so see when we fire up the snowmaking!