Sunday January 7th is the start of our Sunday 8 Winter Weekend Programs and our Snow School Director Pamela has a few hints and tips she is passing on so everyone can have safe, fun and enjoyable weekend!
- prepare everything the night before - equipment,clothing,lift/lesson tags and a snack
- best to pack everything in a bag or a laundry basket, easy to carry
- pack extra socks,neck warmers and gloves
- eat a healthy breakfast
- leave a bit earlier so you don't have to rush on the roads
- washroom break before heading to the lessons
- pack a snack for the way home or enjoy a delicious treat from our kitchen
- layer,layer,layer..the key to keeping warm on those cold days
The slopes are in great shape & we look forward to meeting all our program participants this weekend!