Barrie Ski Swap
The Volunteers of the Canadian Ski Patrol are bringing you the Barrie Ski & Board Equipment Swap & Sale, hosted at Snow Valley, over 2 exciting weekends! You’ll be able to gear up for a fantastic winter on the slopes with a great selection of new and used equipment and accessories.
Snow Valley will also be hosting our annual Open House event on Saturday November 6th in conjunction with the swap!
Pre-booked times with limited capacity will allow us to manage customer traffic, eliminate long line-ups and wait times while creating a COVID-19 safe shopping experience. Purchasing an entry ticket will allow you to book an appointment time. We ask that you try and keep your shopping time to just 30 minutes and only book tickets for those that require equipment or a parent/guardian with children that require equipment. Everyone entering the Swap will require a ticket –Adults 16+ are $5 and Children 15 and under are Free!
Covid precautions will be in place:
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask, satisfy a screening questionnaire, and maintain physical distancing.
- Anyone age 12 and up must provide proof of full vaccination (2 doses +14 days prior to appointment date). No medical exemptions.
Equipment Shopping Days
- Thursday October 28th: 12pm-8pm
- Friday October 29th: 12pm-8pm
- Saturday October 30th: 9am-5pm
- Sunday October 31st: 9am-5pm
- Thursday November 4th: 12pm-8pm
- Friday November 5th: 12pm-8pm
- Saturday November 6th: 9am-5pm Snow Valley Open House Event
- Sunday November 7th: 9am-1pm
Looking to sell your equipment in the swap, Public receiving hours will be:
- Tuesday October 26th: 12pm-8 pm
- Wednesday October 27th: 12pm-8 pm
- Wednesday November 3rd: 12-8 pm
Pick-up of unsold equipment:
- Sunday November 7th: 4pm-7pm