Start Time: 9:00AM
Location: Snow Valley
The Volunteers of the Canadian Ski Patrol are bringing you the Barrie Ski & Board Equipment Swap & Sale, hosted at Snow Valley, over 2 exciting weekends! You’ll be able to gear up for a fantastic winter on the slopes with a great selection of new and used equipment and accessories.
Snow Valley will also be hosting our annual Open House event on Saturday November 6th in conjunction with the swap!
We'll have free activities for the entire family! Take a hay wagon ride, grab a lift to the top of the hill on the Wideload, check out our mini-tube slide or just hang out with your ski families and relax with friends with a hot apple cider!
Pre-booked times with limited capacity will allow us to manage customer traffic, eliminate long line-ups and wait times while creating a COVID-19 safe shopping experience. Purchasing an entry ticket will allow you to book an appointment time. We ask that you try and keep your shopping time to just 30 minutes and only book tickets for those that require equipment or a parent/guardian with children that require equipment. Everyone entering the Swap will require a ticket –Adults 16+ are $5 and Children 15 and under are Free!
Covid precautions to enter the Swap will be in place:
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask, satisfy a screening questionnaire, and maintain physical distancing.
- Anyone age 12 and up must provide proof of full vaccination (2 doses +14 days prior to appointment date). No medical exemptions.
- Vaccination not required for outdoor activites (chairlift ride, wagon ride etc)
Equipment Shopping Days
- Thursday, October 28th: 12 PM - 8 PM
- Friday, October 29th: 12 PM - 8 PM
- Saturday, October 30th: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday, October 31st: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Thursday, November 4th: 12 PM - 8 PM
- Friday, November 5th: 12 P M- 8 PM
- Saturday, November 6th: 9 AM - 5PM Snow Valley Open House Event
- Sunday, November 7th: 9 AM - 1 PM
Looking to sell your equipment in the swap, Public receiving hours will be:
- Tuesday, October 26th: 12 PM - 8 PM
- Wednesday, October 27th: 12 PM - 8 PM
- Wednesday, November 3rd: 12 PM - 8 PM
Pick-up of unsold equipment:
- Sunday, November 7th: 4 PM - 7 PM