- Snow Valley offers a convenient drop off area located in front of the chalet. Here you may want to drop off the kids and unload your gear.
- If you do not require rental equipment, ticket windows are located at the entrance to the chalet. You will need to know what lift ticket best suits your needs. Not sure, Guest Service staff are there to make suggestions.
- If you do require rental equipment check into the Rental Shop at the first level of our Chalet. Ask for the Discover Skiing or Discover Snowboarding Packages.
If you are purchasing rental equipment a rental form will need to be filled out. Forms, pens, and countertops on which you can fill out the form are available in the Rental/Boutique area. Please fill out the form completely and honestly, so that we can properly fit you with appropriate equipment. Hand your form to the cashier when it is your turn.
The rental technician will use the form to issue you the proper equipment:
- boots, skis, helmet and poles for skiers;
- boots, helmet, leash and snowboard for snowboarders.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to get your equipment.
- Proceed to the rental area. Our boots are numbered by size and are self serve. The first number indicates the boot size and generally matches your dress shoe size. Women may want to try one size smaller than their dress shoe. Find a spot on the bench, take off your street shoes and try on your boots. Proper fit is very important. Only one pair of socks is needed! Close all the buckles. The boots should fit snug but not hurt your feet. Our Rental Staff are available to assist you if you have questions or concerns about the boots.
- Your street shoes may be stored in either the bunk you got your boots from, or our coin lockers. After you have your boots on, put on your gloves, hat and any other clothing you will need for your time on the slopes. Be sure to put your keys in a zippered pocket! Proceed to the ski/snowboard fitting area with your rental form in hand.
- The rental technician will issue you the proper equipment based on the information you provided on the rental form. The rental technician will be able to answer any question you may have regarding the safe operation of the equipment. A copy of the rental form will be given to you listing the equipment provided to you. You will need to return this copy at the end of your day. Exit the rental area and enjoy your day on the slopes.
Take a Virtual Tour of the Rental Shop!