Snow Valley Resort Lesson Program Refund Policy:
- All program applications include a non-refundable administration fee of $25. Administration fee will be waived if Snow Valley is unable to offer the ski and snowboard program.
- No program refund will be given after a program has started; this would not apply if we are forced to close under Government or Public Health orders. Program participants will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of their remaining outings. Credits will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Credit Account1"
- Program participants who cannot continue will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of their remaining outings. This credit will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Credit Account".
- Program classes are held in all weather conditions.
- Cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the start date of any ski/board programs will not be credited.
- No refunds or credits for classes or tickets will be given to participants who elect to miss classes for any reason.
- In the event of extreme weather when we are unable to run ski & snowboard programs, programs will be extended one week. No credit will be given.
- Missed lessons will not be made up.
The Fine Print
1Credit Account - Credit accounts have no cash surrender value.