The Winter Confidence Guarantee
These are unprecedented times and we want you to have confidence and peace of mind when purchasing a Snow Valley 2020/21 Season Pass. We have introduced our Winter Confidence Guarantee Policy;
- Snow Valley has extended our Summer Pass Sale until Monday September 7th offering you additional time to make a purchasing decision and still offering the seasons lowest prices.
- 100-Day Commitment – Snow Valley will guarantee Anytime Passholders and Almost Anytime Passholders a 100 Day Season. If for any reason we are open for Skiing or Snowboarding less than 100 days, passholders* will receive an credit towards a 2021/22 season pass based on the percentage of the season missed.
- No Questions Asked Refund – allows you to request a 100% refund on your season pass until November 15th , no questions asked. After November 15th our pro-rated refund would apply
Snow Valley Resorts Season Pass Refund Policy is based on a pro-rated calendar that offers season pass holders a credit/refund option when appropriate documentation is provided.
- A request for credit/refund must be sent to email@example.com
- Refunds or credits may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation.
- Refunds/credits for medical reasons shall be supported by a doctor's certificate.
- Refunds/credits for relocation shall be supported by a letter from an employer outlining details of the transfer of employment location.
- Season Pass must be returned to Snow Valley prior to credit/refund being issued.
- Credits will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Gift Card Account"
Below is our pro-rated credit/refund schedule for the 2020/2021 Ski & Snowboard Season.
|Until November 15, 2020||100%||100% No Questions Asked|
|November 16, 2020-January 1, 2021||70%||40%|
|January 2, 2021-February 1, 2021||40%||10%|
|February 2, 2021-March, 2021||20%||No Refund|
|March 2, 2021 - End of the Season||5%||No Refund|
Snow Valley's refund policy for lesson programs is as follows:
- All program applications include a non-refundable administration fee of $25. Administration fee will be waived if Snow Valley is unable to offer the ski and snowboard program.
- No program refund will be given after a program has started, this would not apply if we are forced to close under Government orders.
- Program participants who cannot continue will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of their remaining outings. This credit will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Gift Card Account".
- Program classes are held in all weather conditions.
- No refunds or credits for classes or tickets will be given to participants who elect to miss classes for any reason.
- In the event of extreme weather when we are unable to run ski & snowboard programs, programs will be extended one week.