Attention Grade 4 & 5'ers
Want To Ski &Snowboard This Winter? Snow Valley is proud to be partnering with The Canadian Ski Council’s SnowPass™ Program. The SnowPass allows each child in Grade 4 or 5 to ski 2 times at Snow Valley FREE. Plus ski and snowboard two times at EACH participating ski area for just $29.99. That’s a lot of skiing and snowboarding right across Canada!
What You Need To Know
To join in, you need to be in grade 4 or 5 (or 9 or 10 years old) and live in Canada. Every skier and snowboarder is welcome, especially if you’re a beginner. You only need to apply once for the SnowPass™ and the pass is valid until the end of grade 5. This means if you apply in grade 4 the pass is valid for two years.
How To Apply
Online Application: Allows you to upload the SnowPass holder’s photo, proof of age and make a payment, all from the secure online application. Please allow for a few days for the order to process.
How to Use Your Snow Pass
- Login to your Account with your email and password.
- Click on Book my Visit and follow the instructions.
- As long as the ski area has capacity and you have not redeemed both free passes for that ski area, you will be able to book your visit.
- A digital barcode will be issued to present at the ski area ticket window for a pass.
- Enjoy the fresh air and family fun!
Ski Snow Valley Booking Information: SnowPass holders must prebook online direct with SnowPass. There are a limited number of tickets available for those using their SnowPass. SnowPass blackout dates for Ski Snow Valley include:
- The month of December
- January- 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31
- February- 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 27, 28
- March- 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Monday's we are only open until 4pm.
Parents wishing to join their SnowPass participant on the slopes must pre-purchase on our website directly. Walk up purchases are not allowed this season. Please ensure you are Booking Ski Snow Valley in Barrie.
Please read and understand our Covid Operational Plan before your visit. This will help you to know what we are doing to keep our Staff and Guests Safe. Face Coverings are mandatory on site.
If rentals are required, there is an additional cost and can be paid for onsite.