To ensure a Safe and Courteous experience, we will remove tickets or passes from any skiers or snowboarders judged to be behaving dangerously or obnoxiously.
Passes will be removed without warning for:
- Jumping from any chairlift
- Skiing or snowboarding while intoxicated
- Behaviour that endangers the safety of others
- Deliberate intent to cause harm or injury
For other behaviour that is judged to be offensive, obnoxious, or hazardous, warning will be given:
- 1st warning - pass/ticket punched
- 2nd warning - loss of ticket; loss of pass for 24 hours
- 3rd warning - loss of pass for 7 days
- 4th warning - loss of pass for season
Please Ski & Snowboard Safely and Courteously!