Are tube rides sold by the ride or by the hour?
- Weekend and Night tickets are sold in 2 hour blocks. Arrive at your scheduled arrival time to maxmize your time on the slopes! Midweek Unlimited 9am-3pm Tickets are valid from your arrival time until 3pm. Please visit http://www.skisnowvalley.com/rates/tubing/ for a complete break down of ticketing options. All tickets must be purchased online prior to arrival. There are no onsite ticket sales.
Do I need a ticket to watch my family tube?
- Yes, everybody that wants to enter the facility to watch or participate are required to have a ticket.
Do you have a family pass?
- No, we do not offer a family pass, everybody is required to purchase their own ticket if they wish to participate or spectate.
How long does it take to do a ride?
- Wait times vary depending on the volume of visitors in the park and weather conditions. Typically, wait times may range from 10-20 minutes based on time of week and how many guests are visiting our facility.
How many people sit in a tube?
- Everyone sits in an individual tube and may be joined together at the top of the hill in groups. The number of individuals grouped together will vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to) chute conditions, weather conditions and weight of participants.
Do kids under 42” still get to tube?
- Absolutely! Guests under 42” may purchase a “Kidz Zone” ticket to tube on a smaller hill with no lift access, accompanied by an adult.
Are helmets mandatory? Can we bring our own helmets?
- Helmets are not mandatory to tube, but we recommend that all participants wear an approved snow sport helmets and guests are welcome to bring their own.
How do we get up the hill?
- The tube park has three lifts that pull our guests up the hill while seated in the tube. Our attendants will load you onto the lift, detach you from the lift as well as assist you and/or your group in descending down the hill.