We support charitable causes aimed at improving health, culture, education and the environment with a focus on supporting organizations that impact the local region of Simcoe County where most of our employees live and work. In addition, Snow Valley’s current charity of choice is Barrie’s Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre.
- We support charitable non-profit organizations
- The organization, program or project should align with Snow Valley’s charitable vision and serve communities where Snow Valley employees live and work
At the discretion of Snow Valley Resort, donations may include vouchers for access to our activities; skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, or snowshoeing.
Donation allocation considerations include:
- The type of fundraising event
- The projected amount to be raised
- Geographic location of non-profit organization, program, and/or project
How to Apply For A Donation
Due to the large number of requests, we ask that all requests are submitted online through our online form below.
Regretfully, we can only guarantee a response to successful requests for support.
Requests must be received at least 6 to 8 weeks before the date of the event.
Donations must be picked up at the resort during business hours.