We will be back here in the fall with all of our winter employment opportunities!
Our Discovery Camp is already staffed, however we are seeking out some incredible student volunteers. This is a great way for students to earn their community volunteer hours in a fun and enriching environment. Volunteers must be age 14+ by July 1, 2022 and able to commit to 2 weeks of volunteering over the course of the summer.
Working at Snow Valley offers more than just a pay cheque! Your employment comes with some great winter perks:
- free skiing, snowboarding, and tubing
- lift ticket discounts for friends and family
- 50% food & beverage discounts
- 20% retail and repair discounts
- free ski and snowboard rental privileges
- great staff events
Snow Valley is committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and, in consultation with job applicants, provides reasonable accommodations upon request.
If you are ready to join this dynamic team and enjoy a fun, fast-paced winter season here are important things you need to know:
- Snow Valley Staff shall be fully vaccinated before the start of employment (two doses plus 14 days).
- Online training will be used whenever feasible
- Staff paperwork and forms will be completed online
- Increased cleaning procedures of shared spaces, tools and equipment
Throughout the pandemic, Snow Valley has been committed to providing a safe working environment for everyone. Our priority has been the health & wellness of all our staff and guests.
Snow Valley is committed to taking every reasonable precaution in the circumstances for the protection of the health and safety of workers from the hazard of COVID-19 as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (“OHSA”). This Vaccination Policy is intended to encourage, support, and maximize COVID-19 Vaccination rates and safety at Snow Valley’s workplace. Snow Valley is also committed to compliance with all applicable public and occupational health and safety, human rights, privacy, and other laws in the development and implementation of this Policy.
Check out our current openings here: Current Employment Opportunities