Now, more than ever it is important to plan your visit to Snow Valley ahead of time. All lessons, Private & Discover must be purchased in advance of your arrival day. Daily Lessons will be limited. If Private Lessons are available for your preferred day, don't wait to purchase as they may sell out. If your preferred lesson day is unavailable, continue to check our online calendar regularly or consider another available day.
Private Lessons are valid only on the date selected at time of purchase. To book your Private Lesson please call the office or drop us an email. All sales are final, non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to apply a credit from unused tickets.
Get the ultimate in attention and results. A private lesson provides greater ability to learn and more ski and instruction time with your ski and snowboard pro. Take a private. Way to go!
Extend your private lesson experience and book a series of lessons! The rapport you build with your instructor over multiple lessons will help you reach your goals sooner.
Notes and Hints for Private Lessons:
- Anyone taking a private lesson requires a valid lift ticket or pass. Lift tickets and rentals are not included in the price of a private lesson.
- All private lessons must be pre-booked and pre-paid.
- When booking a semi-private lesson (more than one person) we recommend that all participants should be of similar age and ability level to maximize your lesson experience.
- For a pre-booked series of lessons if your usual instructor is not available due to extenuating circumstances, Snow Valley will substitute a comparable instructor.
- Advanced, Park/Bumps lessons are subject to availability. Please inquire well in advance.