Get the ultimate in attention and results. A private lesson provides greater ability to learn and more ski and instruction time with your ski and snowboard pro. Take a private. Way to go!
Extend your private lesson experience and book a series of lessons! The rapport you build with your instructor over multiple lessons will help you reach your goals sooner.
|Weekend & Holiday Day||9:30am & 11:00am, 1:00 & 2:30pm|
|Weekend & Holiday Night||4:00pm & 5:30pm|
|Monday - Friday Day||9:30am & 11:00am, 1:00pm|
|Tuesday - Friday Night||5:30pm & 7:00pm|
Notes and Hints for Private Lessons:
- Anyone taking a private lesson requires a valid lift ticket or pass. Lift tickets and rentals are not included in the price of a private lesson.
- While we do take walk in lessons, to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend booking private lessons in advance as spaces are limited.
- All private lessons booked in advance must be prepaid.
- When booking a semi-private lesson (more than one person) we recommend that all participants should be of similar age and ability level to maximize your lesson experience.
- For a pre-booked series of lessons if your usual instructor is not available due to extenuating circumstances, Snow Valley will substitute a comparable instructor.
- Advanced, Park/Bumps lessons are subject to availability. Please inquire well in advance.
Private Lesson Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Cancellations made prior to 9am on the lesson date can be rescheduled at no cost, have a credit issued on a Snow Valley Gift Card at no additional cost, or refunded less a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made after the start of the lesson or “no shows” will be charged the full amount of the lesson. Refunds or rescheduling will not be available.