Snow Valley Resorts Season Pass Refund Policy is based on a pro-rated calendar that offers season pass holders a credit/refund option when appropriate documentation is provided.
- A request for credit/refund must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds or credits may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation.
- Refunds/credits for medical reasons shall be supported by a doctor's certificate.
- Refunds/credits for relocation shall be supported by a letter from an employer outlining details of the transfer of employment location.
- Season Pass must be returned to Snow Valley prior to credit/refund being issued.
- Credits will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Gift Card Account"
Below is the credit/refund schedule for the 2019/20 Ski & Snowboard Season.
|Until December 1, 2019||100%||70%|
|December 2, 2019-January 1, 2020||70%||40%|
|January 2, 2020-February 1, 2020||40%||10%|
|February 2, 2020-March 1, 2020||20%||No Refund|
|March 2, 2020-End of the Season||10%||No Refund|