Snow Valley Resorts Season Pass Refund Policy is based on a pro-rated calendar that offers season pass holders a credit/refund option when appropriate documentation is provided.
- A request for credit/refund must be sent to email@example.com
- Refunds or credits may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation.
- Refunds/credits for medical reasons shall be supported by a doctor's certificate.
- Refunds/credits for relocation shall be supported by a letter from an employer outlining details of the transfer of employment location.
- Season Pass must be returned to Snow Valley prior to credit/refund being issued.
- Credits will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Gift Card Account"
Below is the credit/refund schedule for the 2018/19 Ski & Snowboard Season.
|Until December 1, 2018||100%||70%|
|December 2, 2018-January 1, 2019||70%||40%|
|January 2, 2019-February 1, 2019||40%||10%|
|February 2, 2019-March 1, 2019||20%||No Refund|
|March 2, 2019-End of the Season||10%||No Refund|