At Snow Valley we understand the importance of learning to ski or snowboard at a young age, and the value of school's sports programs for kids and teens. If you have any questions about rates, would like us to help you organize a special event, or would like additional details, don't hesitate to contact us.
|All Prices Include HST
||Tickets & Lesson||Ski or Snowboard & Helmet||Helmet|
|Full Day 9:00AM-4:00PM||$28||$17||$5|
|Half Day 12:00PM-4:00PM||$25.50||$17||$5|
|Night (Tuesday-Thursday) 3:00PM-9:00PM||$18||$17||$5|
|Friday Night 3:00PM-9:00PM||$20||$17||$5|
|All In Price Break Weeks*||$28||N\C||$5|
2019/20 Price Break Weeks
*Price includes ticket, lesson and ski or snowboard & helmet rental
Snow Tubing: Day
|Half Day (includes helmet rental)||$17|
|Full Day (includes helmet rental)||$20|
Snow Tubing: Night
|Tuesday to Thursday (includes helmet rental)||$16|
|Friday (includes helmet rental)||$21|
* Math & Science option for tubing add $3 per participant
|Half Day Snowshoe - 9:00am to 12:00pm or 12:00pm to 3:30pm||$14.50|
|Full Day Snowshoe - 9:00am to 3:30pm||$18|
|Half Day Snowshoe & Half Day Tubing Combo||$24|
*Geocaching Option add $3 per participant
*Interpretive Trail Option add $3 per participant
HST is included in all School Rate Prices
For prices and information on High School Night Training, Adaptive Lessons, Expanded Programs or Ski Racing Camps call Group Bookings.
We offer a great & convenient lunch option for students participating in a school trip.
We require supervisors to please make payment arrangements before 12:30pm for day programs & before 6:00pm for evening programs.
- Teachers/Parent Supervisors - Receive complimentary skiing & rental equipment (max. 1 per every 10 purchased booked).
- Helmets - They are required by everyone, including teachers, parents and other volunteers, who are participating in skiing/snowboarding with a school designated lift ticket.
- Racing - We offer designated slopes, expert coaching, and complete support services for racing or training sessions. Please call for details.
- Snow Valley Season Pass Holders - Students holding valid Snow Valley Season Passes pay $11 per visit to cover lesson expense. Pass holders must display pass at all times when skiing or snowboarding. Valid passholders will also be issued a complimentary "school lift ticket" to identify them as school members.